Welcome!

I am currently blogging about everything. Jump in where you are and thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whoopsie Wednesday

Went to get the ground beef out of the oven today to make meatloaf cupcakes and lo and behold. No ground beef. Hmm.

I had some frozen meatballs, which I cooked in the microwave (according to package directions) meanwhile I sauteed onion, garlic and sliced mushrooms in a pan with some olive oil. I added the meatballs to the pan with the veggies, a can of tomato sauce, and a good sprinkle of oregano and some House Blend (tm Paula Deen). While this was all simmering I baked some frozen bread rolls and made a tossed salad. I served the meatballs on the rolls with a sprinkle of mozzarella and a big side of salad.

I will be out of town for the next two days as there has been a family emergency. I will post back when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment