Welcome!

I am currently blogging about everything. Jump in where you are and thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lunch and new plans for dinner

Realized I have fresh sausage in the fridge that needs to be used up, going to make a red sauce with roasted bell pepper and sausage to go over pasta tonight. Also I just squeezed a cup and a quarter of fresh Key Lime juice from Key Limes from my MIL's tree. I have graham crackers in the cabinet. I am making a Key Lime pie!

Today for lunch I took last night's roast chicken and made chicken salad and placed it over chopped salad greens and served it with crackers.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of making one big key lime pie, I made 4 individual sized pies using my tart pans with the removable bottoms. They came out great and cooked in about the same amount of time as a whole pie, 10-12 minutes.

    ReplyDelete