Welcome!

I am currently blogging about everything. Jump in where you are and thanks for coming by!

Friday, March 4, 2011

My friend Aaron Zook's documentary Poly-[ ] (poly-blank)

This actually, tangentially has something to do with food. One of the many things that Aaron and I have in common despite our very different backgrounds and belief systems is that we believe in the sacredness of the dinner table, of preparing and sharing food with those we love. Also, and he doesn't remember this, but I totally was the one that introduced him to the Dar Williams song he uses in the closing credits.

3 comments:

  1. Love this...can I share with my UU fellowship??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Yes you can, and if you want I can put you in touch with him via e-mail if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No questions...just a very interesting project that I'm sure my UU folks will appreciate. Lemme know when it's ok to post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete