Welcome!

I am currently blogging about everything. Jump in where you are and thanks for coming by!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu for the Week

Here is my menu for the week:

Meatless Monday: Hummus pita sandwiches, pasta salad
Tuesday: Baked chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, seasoned corn, green beans and stuffing muffins
Wild Wednesday: Cheese and Egg Strata, crispy bacon, fresh fruit, orange juice
Thursday: Crockpot chili and cornbread
Fish Friday: Need to order something from my fish guy, maybe grouper!

I need to go start my garbanzo beans cooking and roast some garlic for my hummus tonight. I also need a good pasta salad recipe. I have some whole wheat rotini, carrots, celery, onion, red bell pepper. I just need a good dressing I think. Any ideas? I am going to make the hummus and fill the pitas with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and feta cheese.

Hope you all have great meals tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment