Welcome!

I am currently blogging about everything. Jump in where you are and thanks for coming by!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A note on the blog title...

Some of you may be wondering why I named my blog, "List Lust Lost". Two reasons actually; 1) I am a huge nerd and I am always amused by words that are one letter off from each other that mean wildly different things. 2) I have list lust, constantly making lists of things to do, books to read, places to go, things to see, foods to try, recipes to make, restaurants to visit... and yet, I am not super organized. I am always playing catch-up and trying to do four things at once; in a word I am lost. So there ya go.

Alternative Titles I Could Have Used

*Sugar Honey, Iced Tea! (It's how I swear around the kids.)
*What We Had For Dinner
*Menu Madness
*Where Did I Put the Thing?
*Mommy Needs a Drink
*Dinner Dash
*My Food Has a Southern Accent
*As God is my witness, I shall never make a pie again!

No comments:

Post a Comment