Welcome!

I am currently blogging about everything. Jump in where you are and thanks for coming by!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Until I get back on my feet blog wise...

here are some super cool links for yummy lunches and snacks. I know with school starting back soon we are all thinking about these things. Today my kids ate Vienna sausages, cheese sticks and pickled okra for lunch (this was their choice). Man, moving-in meals cannot be over soon enough. We have been eating a lot of cold cereal and PB and J over here too.

Here is a yummy sounding vegan snack bar from Martha Stewart.
Here is a BUNCH of cool sounding sandwiches from Family Fun magazine.
Here are some cool healthy lunch ideas from Kaboose.
And finally, some seriously funny banana magic from The Bloggess!

That's all from me today, I have to go unpack 47 thousand more boxes now, but please keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment